Landscape orientation is not supported!
Please turn your device to portrait mode.

We use cookies on our website to ensure that we give you the best experience and to improve our website constantly, for statistical analyses and to adapt the content to your needs. To learn more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings please click here! If you continue your session on kapsch.net, you consent to the use of cookies.
Loading

Corporate releases

2021
Kapsch TrafficCom – Results for the first three quarters of 2020/21.
2/16/2021
Revenues totaled EUR 384 million in the first three quarters of 2020/21, which represents a decline of 30% or EUR 161 million. EUR 75 million of this amount is attributable to major projects that ended in the previous year: one in Germany, one in the Czech Republic, and one in Bulgaria.
Kapsch TrafficCom Group was awarded the technical operation of Bulgaria’s toll systems.
1/18/2021
For a period of five years, Kapsch Traffic Solutions, a consortium of various Kapsch TrafficCom Group companies, is in charge of the technical operation of the passenger vehicle e-vignette system and the electronic truck toll system in Bulgaria.
Kapsch TrafficCom – two major projects extended and an additional contract.
1/11/2021
Two major operations projects in the tolling segment have been extended at similar conditions.
2020
Kapsch TrafficCom has sold its interest in Q-Free ASA.
12/18/2020
Kapsch TrafficCom held a 15.4% interest in Q-Free ASA (Q-Free), a provider of intelligent transportations services from Norway. Because the stake has become non-strategic, it has been for sale for a while.
Kapsch TrafficCom – Results for the first half of 2020/21.
11/18/2020
In the first half of the current financial year, revenues reached EUR 257 million (-28%). A major reason for the reduction in revenues is, that some major toll projects ended which contributed EUR 64 million in the first half of 2019/20.
Kapsch TrafficCom has sold its interest in Fluidtime Data Services (“Fluidtime”).
11/2/2020
As per November 1, 2020, Kapsch TrafficCom sold its 75.5 interest in Fluidtime (Austria) to this company’s management.
Kapsch TrafficCom fully acquires tolltickets.
10/7/2020
Since 2016, Kapsch TrafficCom has been holding a stake of 65% in tolltickets (Germany). Effective as of October 1, 2020, Kapsch TrafficCom acquired the remaining 35% stake for a low single-digit million price.
Kapsch TrafficCom takes over tolltickets and regionally expands tolling services in Europe
10/7/2020 photo
Kapsch TrafficCom acquired the remaining 35% interests in the German toll services provider tolltickets GmbH. Since July 2016, Kapsch has been holding a 65% stake in tolltickets.
Kapsch TrafficCom – Summary of the resolutions of the Annual General Meeting.
9/10/2020
Yesterday's Annual General Meeting of Kapsch TrafficCom AG passed the following resolutions.
Kapsch TrafficCom – Results for the first quarter 2020/21.
8/12/2020
The final earnings for the first quarter of financial year 2020/21 published today by Kapsch TrafficCom hardly differ from the anticipated revenues and operating profit (EBIT) announced on July 24, 2020.